Weekend Post

TGIF!!


That's all I can say after this tough-cookie of a week. I've learned that sometimes, no matter how hard you plan, so so many things can go so so wrong. Moral? Get over it and move on (bluntly put). My birthday was actually on Wednesday, but I spent that night stuck in a 4 hour Physics lab that went terribly wrong, and then a Chemistry midterm the next morning at 8 AM. Joy. In the end though, my family and friends came through for me. I love them so so much! I ended up at a sushi/seafood bar that played popular Kpop songs (!! :D) and then chatting with my friends whom I miss dearly and haven't been able to catch up with for so long. In the end, I'm glad it's Friday, and even though I have a lot more tests coming up next week, I'm going to get to working, but enjoy my time, happily doing whatever it is that makes me happy (including sprucing up this blog).


Quote of the Week:

"What ever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it they will want to come back and see you do it again and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do."

-Walt Disney

Things I've been listening to:


  • Can we all just listen to this and love it and appreciate it and omg, so beautiful:
Arrival of the Birds- The Cinematic Orchestra
  • And this is a cute song I heard from a Michelle Phan video:
Bitter Sweet- Take 2 Blue
  • And of course, some wonderful Kpop:
Big Bang- Intro (Thank You & You) (seriously addicting)


Things I've been reading:



Things I've been watching:


  • Gossip Girl (final *crey*) season 6

They always look so fashionably perfect.*Sigh*


  • Modern Family (hilarious show, go go now and watch!)
  • Presidential Debate... politics never ceases to amuse me.

Things I've been loving:

  • Mascara on bottom lashes (yes please!)
  • Le Metier de Beaute True Colour Eyeshadow in Midnight Sky (review coming soon!) as eyeliner
  • Instant Milk Tea (Umm, hello, where have you been all my life??)


Hum hum, Bounce with me, bounce with me... I'm fine.. and you and you.... you're fine.

What are things you've been loving this week?

Love,

Cathy






0 comments:
Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
ai-ai-ai-ai-ai
Hello, Cathy here. Hi and welcome! I hope you guys enjoy this site. :) I hope that as this site grows, I will grow with it too.
View my complete profile